2012年11月7日水曜日

BR 2:16 Shark

'All kinds of sharks, there are more than 400 different types of sharks. Some are as big as a bus and some are as small as this book. This tiger shark is twice as big as a grown man.' (3.p)

I have never seen to Shark. In near Japan Sea, I think that not live any shark. Shark is the most dangerous animal all over the world. When I was junior high school student, we went to Okinawa about school trip. We experienced scuba diving, go to America
Self-defense force and go to Tyuraumi aquarium. We were so enjoy this school trip. When I go to Tyuraumi aquarium, I watched whale shark. It is so big and I was surprised. Whale shark middle name is shark cannibals. I think this name much of whale shark. Because I saw this whale shark mouth, it is so big. This mouth is able to eat every people. But some expert say shark is timidity. It is so cute. We don’t attack or provocation, we attack by shark. I think shark is so kind but dangerous animal.



(183 words/12186 words)
Catriona Clarke (2007) Shark London U.K: Usborne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿