2012年11月7日水曜日

BR 2-14: Volcanoes

'Exploding Earth, there are thousands of volcanoes around the world. Some spray red-hot melted rock called lava. Other blast out clouds of ash. This is Mount Etha on Sicily shooting out lava.' (3.p)

Volcano effect is so dangerous. Kyusyu district have a lot of volcanos. If these volcanos are eruption, may be will have to fly away other prefecture. I love Kumamoto. But Kumamoto also have volcano. This volcano name Mt. Aso. This volcano is still move in this time. It is so afraid. And my real hometown is Saga. Saga next to Nagasaki. Nagasaki has also volcano. This volcano name is Mt. Kirishima. I am always afraid about volcano.
But volcano gives some good effect. Do you know hot spring?? I love hot spring. I am living alone. I always use shower. I feel want to go to hot spring. But my house not near at hot spring, so I don’t have car and bike. I can’t go to hot spring a lot of time. If I buy car or bike, I go to hot spring many times.



(179 words/11835 words)
Stephanie Turnbull (2005) VOLCANOES London U.K: Usborne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿