My mother is love flower. I also like flower. When I was elementary school, we had to growing about own flower. This program continues until 1 to 6 grades. I growled pansy. My flower is the most grow strongly in my school. I always give water. My friends be off guard about grow flower. My teacher surprised and said, your flower so beautiful and cute and big. Why your flower is so good?? My mother also good at about growing flower. My favorite flower is Osman thus!! I like this flower smell. And Japan have so good cherry blossom!! I think Japan is the best cherry blossom growing country all over the world. And I hear flower information. In some countries there are a lot of flowers. For example, Netherlands, Switzerland and France and so on. So I want to visit these countries in the future.
(168 words/10409 words)
Emma Helbrough (2003) How flowers grow London U.K: Usborne

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿