I
don't belong to club in my university. Because my university almost clubs are
held many drinking party. I think drinking party spend a lot of money. I don't
like drinking and I can't drink. I am 20 years old. I can drink. But if I drink
a cup of liquor, I will reverse everything.
By
the way, I will talk about my favorite club. I like soccer. I often watch
soccer TV show. My favorite soccer team is F.C Barcelona!! I think best soccer
team is F.C Barcelona. This team have so good and strong player. For example,
Messi, Bardes, Xavi and so on. I often watch this team game. When I watched
this team game in TV, I was so surprised. I want to go to Spain and watching
real game. Do you know The Classic?? This game is the best game in the world. I
want to watch once in my life!!
(155 words/ 9738 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿