2012年11月7日水曜日

BR 2:17 Bears

'Hairy bears. Bears are big, furry animals. They have large, round heads with small eyes and ears these bears are brown bears.' (3.p)


Sometime I heard some news. This news is some people attacked by bears and died. So bear is so scary animal. Bears child is so cute. I have never seen real bear kids. I want to see one time. But I don’t watch wild bears. Because if I meet wild bears, I can’t move and I can’t say something. Wild bears are aggression. May be I will died when I meet wild bears. Kyusyu district doesn’t have wild bears. I don’t understand this mean. I research this content. But I couldn’t get good answer. My junior high school science teacher said, if you want to meet wild bears, you have to go to Hokkaido. Hokkaido lives a lot of wild bears. I want to go to Hokkaido in the future and enjoy sightseeing. But I want to see wild bears in the future…



 
(165 word/12351 words)
Emma Helbrough (2003) Bears London U.K: Usborne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿