Horse is using a lot of scenes. For example, horse racing, farm and saddle horse and so on. When I was elementary school student 3-rd grade, my family went to Aso farm land and zoo. I experienced saddle horse. It was so enjoy!! I can’t forget this experienced. Horse far is so soft and pretty. And my horse is so kind and mild. I want to take this time photo, but I don’t have this time photo now. If I get this time photo, I will write blog.
And horse can eat. Do you know Basashi?? This is low horse. And we can eat. Kumamoto famous about Basashi and horse dishes. I don’t often eat Basashi. But I like it. I want to eat again. And Kumamoto citizens of a prefecture also not often eat Basashi. This is true and funny story in Kumamoto.
(168 words/12003 words)
Anna Mibourne (2004) Horses and Ponies London U.K: Usborne

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿