2012年11月7日水曜日

BR 2:18 Cats

'A new family, a mother cat finds a warm, safe place to have her kittens. The kittens are born. One by one the mother cat licks them clean.' (3.p)


My friend loves her cat. I think dog is more than cute cat. My hometown lives a lot of cats near my house. At night a lot of cat fights with other cat. And some cat come to my house. But my mother doesn’t like cats. She is always angry. I don’t think so. I think cat is cute. I like kitty cat. It was so cute. My apartment sometimes come wild adult cat. But this cat so friendly cat. I called this cat about Tama. It is so simple name. This cat is so really cute. This cat not runs away from me. I not give some food ever. But nowadays, not meet this cat. I worry about this cat and I want to meet this cat. If you know some information this cat, please comment this book review.



 
(168 words/12519 words)
Anna Milbourne (2003) Cats London U.K: Usborne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿